Senior Technical Recruiter (In House)
In 2011 SkySlope started out in the third bedroom of our CEO’s house with just him and two others. Every year since then we’ve experienced insane growth and after growing out of our previous 3 offices we have now settled into our new home in downtown Sacramento only two blocks away from the new arena and right in the heart of the action. The team has now grown from the original 3 to over 10 and our new space allows us to aggressively move towards our goal of being 200 strong by the end of 2018.
By the power of an amazing product and tons of Red Bull we now have over 160,000 users spread out across 5000 offices nationwide. We’ve been successful because we obsess over building cutting edge software that makes the Real Estate world a better place. 8 out of the top 15 Real Estate Brokerages in the nation are currently using software in order to be paperless and all 8 of them use our product. But, despite being happy with what we’ve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space there’s a lot of work left to be done. Because of that, in October 2017 we announced that SkySlope will become a part of the Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) family. This partnership will allow us to not only grow faster than we ever have before, but it will also allow us to build exciting new products for our customers while maintaining the same broker and agent-centric approach that we’ve become known for over the years.
Use the links below to get a detailed look into the company culture that earned us the reward of "best places to work in Sacramento" three years in a row by Sacramento Business Journal!
SkySlope Insider Series: https://bit.ly/2Jlgu1p
SkySlope YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2q5bZ31
SkySlope Instagram: https://bit.ly/2Ao0QzC
As SkySlope’s Senior Technical Recruiter you’ll be responsible for filling our most critical roles within our Engineering and Product Management divisions by finding and hiring people who consistently redefine our standards of excellence. You’ll own everything related to the hiring process for your roles - collaborating, defining and iterating on the interview processes with hiring managers, developing and delivering an unforgettable candidate experience, implementing innovative sourcing and role marketing strategies, and closing candidates. If you’re a seasoned Technical Recruiter who loves the type of environment where you’re handed a challenging role to fill and then given the freedom and autonomy to go about filling that role the way you see best fit then this is the place for you!
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re constantly challenging the status quo: Just because something is working doesn’t mean that it couldn’t be working better. You’re constantly experimenting, tweaking, and adjusting anything and everything to see if you can squeeze out even the smallest bit of improvement.
- Execution is the name of the game for you: You understand that all your incredible ideas ultimately mean nothing if you don’t take action on them. You use your resourcefulness, hustle, and thirst for knowledge to consistently deliver needle moving results.
- You’re a communications king or queen: Every time you do something you immediately think “who else should know this?”. You understand the importance of keeping all stakeholders in the loop at all times and take pride in knowing that all the hiring managers you’re working with have a crystal clear idea of how their open role is progressing.
- Things always seem like they’re moving too slow: Everything you do has a sense of urgency behind it. You’re always asking yourself “why do this tomorrow when I could do it today?”. You consider a deadline as a challenge to complete the task well before the given date.
- Develop and manage full-cycle recruitment for senior level engineering and product talent.
- Build, own, and iterate on the interview processes for your roles in conjunction with engineering and product leadership.
- Develop and foster strong partnerships with all internal stakeholders, including our engineering leadership, product leadership, and the executive team.
- Build pipelines of qualified, high-caliber candidates using creative and effective sourcing techniques.
- Mentor less experienced members of the Recruiting Team.
- Work with a strong sense of urgency, and fill the highest priority needs for the company.
- Be a guardian and champion of our culture and candidate experience.
- 3 - 6 years of technical recruiting experience
- Full life cycle recruiting experience both in-house and within a recruiting firm
- Proven and successful track record of engaging, selling, recruiting, and hiring candidates
- Experience sourcing high-performing, and high-caliber Engineers and various other tech roles
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail
- An excellent verbal, written, over-the-phone and in person communicator.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Catered lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- $125 monthly transportation stipend
- $100 monthly wellness allowance (to be used for gym memberships, yoga, golf fees, ski lift tickets, massages + more!)
- Monthly e-book stipend
- $1000 referral bonuses
- PTO and other time off
- 15 PTO days per year
- 16 paid holidays per year (5 floating to be used at any time)
- Paid day off on your birthday (plus $100 in spending cash)
- Annual company Kick Off Party
- Annual company Employee Appreciation Day
- Insurance Offerings
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement and Investment
- 401k + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan opportunities