Enterprise Customer Success Manager
** Please note that this role is located in Sacramento, CA ***
In 2011 SkySlope started out in the third bedroom of our CEO’s house with just him and two others. Every year since then we’ve experienced insane growth and after growing out of our previous 3 offices we have now settled into our new home in downtown Sacramento only two blocks away from the new arena and right in the heart of the action. The team has now grown from the original 3 to over 150 and our new space allows for us to aggressively move towards our goal of being 200 strong by the end of 2019.
By the power of an amazing product and tons of Red Bull we now have over 160,000 users spread out across 5000 offices nationwide. 8 out of the top 15 Real Estate Brokerages in the nation are currently using software in order to be paperless and all 8 of them use our product. But, despite being happy with what we’ve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space there’s a lot of work left to be done. Because of that, in October 2017 we announced that SkySlope will become a part of the Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) family. This partnership will allow us to not only grow faster than we ever have before, but it will also allow us to build exciting new products for our customers while maintaining the same broker and agent-centric approach that we’ve become known for over the years.
Use the links below to get a detailed look into the company culture that earned us the reward of "best places to work in Sacramento" three years in a row by Sacramento Business Journal!
SkySlope TVP Series: https://bit.ly/2IRTw4n
SkySlope Insider Series: https://bit.ly/2Jlgu1p
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) owns and maintains a portfolio of Enterprise client accounts. It is the EAM’s responsibility to understand each of their accounts’ individual processes and customize a launch strategy. The EAM is also responsible for owning and maintaining a long lasting relationship with the customer. They are responsible for the continuous adoption of SkySlope for that client to ensure their continued success and satisfaction with the software.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain no more than 1.04% churn annually at the enterprise team level (no more than 1 enterprise customer cancellation per year - .52% individually)
- Drive and conduct the process call to understand the brokerage’s workflow and processes.
- Provide training to all staff members and agents associated with the brokerage via webinars on how to use the SkySlope platform.
- Following the account launch, the EAM trains will continue to provide ongoing training to all staff members and agents associated with the brokerage via webinars on how to use the SkySlope platform.
- The EAM is expected to build and maintain rapport with clients to ensure a high agent adoption rate and remains the main point of contact for each of their clients.
- The EAM performs routine proactive reach outs to their accounts to assess health of the account and to identify future needs and growth opportunities (every 30 days)
- Analyzing account specific data to evaluate the health of a client and take proactive steps to increase their engagement and retention.
- Become a domain and product expert in order to consult on Best Practices.
- Contract review and understanding
- Coordinating resources for the Launch Process
- Onsite client training when required, will include overnight travel
- Post training retrospectives
- Post launch regular follow-ups
- Updating Salesforce with activities and notes
- Proactively reaching out to the clients and sharing best practices
- Proactively sharing new features, as applicable to each client
- Assessing account health and implementing mitigation strategies for ‘At Risk’ accounts
- Identifying future needs and growth opportunities for clients
- Creating video tutorials as needed
- Facilitating troubleshooting and follow-up as needed
- Work with internal departments to research and/or resolve client issues
- 3-5 years experience with account management/client interaction
- Excellent customer service
- Experience managing different accounts or clients, preferred Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- High School diploma plus 3-5 years of college or equivalent work experience
- Customer issue troubleshooting and follow up.
- Creating video tutorials as needed.
- Overnight travel as required to train agents and staff members on-site - up to 40%
- Ability to partner with small teams
- Effective delegation of duties
- Time Management and Organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and solution identification
- Presentation and training skills
- Technical capacity
- Real estate best practices knowledge
- Conflict resolution
- Dynamic client engagement skills
- Catered lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- $125 monthly transportation stipend
- $100 monthly wellness allowance (to be used for gym memberships, yoga, golf fees, ski lift tickets, massages + more!)
- Monthly e-book stipend
- $1000 referral bonuses
- PTO and other time off
- 15 PTO days per year
- 16 paid holidays per year (5 floating to be used at any time)
- Paid day off on your birthday (plus $100 in spending cash)
- Annual company Kick Off Party
- Annual company Employee Appreciation Day
- Insurance Offerings
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement and Investment
- 401k + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan opportunities